Something didn’t go right? Not sure what to do next?
Here’s a list of common problems.
99% of issues can be solved with a full wipe and reinstall.
Stuck on white HTC screen on first boot ?
This error is quite common for Telstra Desire’s.
If this happens:
- Remove battery
- Leave battery out for a few minutes
- Reinsert battery
- Reboot into Clockwork by pressing Vol – and Power together
- Select “Wipe Cache Partition”
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset”
- Reboot, it should boot properly
- If it doesn’t remove battery, reinsert and reboot into Clockwork
- Select “Advanced”
- Select “Wipe Dalvik Cache”
- If none of these methods work, post in the Whirlpool forum.
To get around this error, you will need to:
- Plug your Desire into your PC.
- Select Disk Drive on the Desire.
- Navigate to your SD Card on your PC, open the folder called “rerware” then “MyBackup”, find your save from either of the folders.
- Open it with WinRAR, extract all the .apk’s to your SD Card
- Unplug the Desire from the PC.
- Open the Market, install APK Manager
- Open APK Manager, restore apps manually